CONTRACTOR LICENSE IN WASHINGTON
Getting a contractor license in Washington:
Washington requires a contractor to:
- Complete a Master Business Application
- Obtain a Unified Business Identifier (UBI) for state tax purposes.
- Obtain an Employer Federal ID Number for federal tax purposes by contacting the IRS
- Complete and submit the Application for Contractor Registration with appropriate forms and fees.
- Complete and submit a Master Business Application to the appropriate agencies.
- Register you with Taxation and Revenue.
- Register your Corporation, Partnership, or LLC with the Corporations Division including resident agent service.
- Complete and submit Application for Contractor Registration.
- Continually work with you until your contractor license is issued.