CONTRACTOR LICENSE IN UTAH
Getting a contractor license in Utah:
Utah requires Business Registration, General Engineering, Contractor license, General Building Contractor license, Residential & Small Commercial Building Contractor license, Specialty License.
- Complete and submit application to the appropriate agencies.
- Submit corporate filings for both in and out of state contractors.
- Registration with Taxation and Revenue.
- Assist you in filling out your Certificate of Authority/Organization.
- Register your Corporation, Partnership, or LLC with the Business Registration Division including resident agent service.
- Continually work with you until your contractor license is issued.
Utah has reciprocity with Arizona, California, Louisiana, Nevada, South Carolina Alabama, Tennessee, Michigan, Virginia, Arkansas, Mississippi, West Virginia, Florida, North Carolina, and Georgia.