CONTRACTOR LICENSE IN TENNESSEE
Getting a contractor license in Tennessee:
In Tennessee, license is determined by Contract amount.
- Complete and submit application to the appropriate agencies.
- Submit corporate filings for both in and out of state contractors.
- Registration with Taxation and Revenue.
- Assist you in filling out your Certificate of Authority/Organization.
- Register your Corporation, Partnership, or LLC with the Business Registration Division including resident agent service.
- Continually work with you until your contractor license is issued.
Tennessee has reciprocity with Alabama (General, Home Building and HVAC, only); Arkansas (except Electrical); Louisiana and Mississippi.