CONTRACTOR LICENSE IN SOUTH CAROLINA
Getting a contractor license in South Carolina:
South Carolina requires a General Contractor License, Mechanical Contractor License, and Residential License.
- Complete and submit application to the appropriate agencies.
- Submit corporate filings for both in and out of state contractors.
- Registration with Taxation and Revenue.
- Assist you in filling out your Certificate of Authority/Organization.
- Register your Corporation, Partnership, or LLC with the Business Registration Division including resident agent service.
- Continually work with you until your contractor license is issued.
South Carolina has reciprocity with Alabama, North Carolina, Georgia and Texas.