CONTRACTOR LICENSE IN RHODE ISLAND
Getting a contractor license in Rhode Island:
If you build, repair, or remodel one- to four-family dwellings in Rhode Island you must register with the Registration Board. Some specialty trades must be licensed. Anyone who demolishes or moves a residential structure must register.
- Complete and submit application to the appropriate agencies.
- Submit corporate filings for both in and out of state contractors.
- Registration with Taxation and Revenue.
- Assist you in filling out your Certificate of Authority/Organization.
- Register your Corporation, Partnership, or LLC with the Business Registration Division including resident agent service.
- Continually work with you until your contractor license is issued.