CONTRACTOR LICENSE IN NORTH DAKOTA
Getting a contractor license in North Dakota:
North Dakota offers 4 types of Contractor Licenses.
- Complete and submit application to the appropriate agencies.
- Submit corporate filings for both in and out of state contractors.
- Registration with Taxation and Revenue.
- Assist you in filling out your Certificate of Authority/Organization.
- Register your Corporation, Partnership, or LLC with the Business Registration Division including resident agent service.
- Continually work with you until your contractor license is issued.