CONTRACTOR LICENSE IN NEVADA
Getting a contractor license in Nevada:
You must be licensed to bid or work on construction jobs in Nevada. Residential Contractors will have to pay into the Nevada Recovery Fund.
(Registered agent required for Out-of-State Contractors)
- Complete and submit application to the appropriate Nevada
- Submit corporate filings for both in and out of state contractors.
- Registration with Taxation and Revenue.
- Assist you in filling out your Certificate of Authority/Organization.
- Register your Corporation, Partnership, or LLC with the Business Registration Division including resident agent service.
- Continually work with you until your Nevada contractor license
Nevada has reciprocity with Arizona, California, and Utah.