CONTRACTOR LICENSE IN MONTANA
Getting a contractor license in Montana:
You must register to do construction in Montana. You won't have to take an exam to register with the Department. Registration is good for two years.
- Complete and Submit Registration forms to the appropriate agency.
- Submit corporate filings for both in and out of state contractors.
- Register your Corporation, Partnership, or LLC with the appropriate agency.
- Assist you in filling out your Certificate of Authority/Organization.
- Register your company with Taxation and Revenue.