CONTRACTOR LICENSE IN MASSACHUSETTS
Getting a contractor license in Massachusetts:
Massachusetts requires a Construction Supervisors License or a Home Improvement License.
- Complete and submit application to the appropriate agencies.
- Submit corporate filings for both in and out of state contractors.
- Registration with Taxation and Revenue.
- Assist you in filling out your Certificate of Authority/Organization.
- Register your Corporation, Partnership, or LLC with the appropriate agency.
- Continually work with you until your contractor license is issued.