CONTRACTOR LICENSE IN FLORIDA
Getting a contractor license in Florida:
Florida requires a Registered Contractor, Certified Contractor, and Specialty License to do construction work.
- Schedule your exam. (If allowed)
- Complete and submit application with additional forms and fees to the Licensing Board.
- Register your Corporation, Partnership, and LLC.
- Complete Certificate of Authority / Organization.
- Assist all Corporations, Partnerships, and LLC’S in the complete licensing process.
- Continually work with you until your contractor license is issued.